Wednesday, August 8, 2012

PreLaunchX

So, last week I was searching for new ways to earn some money online when I cam across PreLaunchX. Basically how this service works is that the PreLaunchX gives you $100 dollars for signing up, which you can use later to trade with.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I do not know anything about Forex trading! What ultimately made me sign up for this service was that they offered the $100 bonus and it was 100% free to sign up. Not only that but the company manages your trades automatically. This makes it super easy and as days go by you will see if you made any extra money for that day. Take a look at their website here. This is not even the best part of their service. It is something know as "Jump Start Marketing".

What jump start marketing means is that there are new ways included within this program to help you earn extra money consistently and easy. There are three ways you can earn money from PreLaunchX. The first way I kind of talked about above. It is were the company will make trades in the Forex market on your behalf. The second way is sign-up bonuses. You tell your friends, family, or anyone you know who is interested in getting a free $100 dollars, and the company will pay you a one-time bonus of $100 for each person in your first circle. It is $20 for each person for the 2-10 social circles. The third and final way is monthly commissions. The company will pay you an extra $10 per month for everyone you refer to this program. So you see how this can add up! Not only that, but when you first sign-up you will get the $100 bonus plus be placed in their jump start program. The jump start program is a way for you to automatically get some referrals if you show 0 referrals.What I liked about this feature was when I first signed up I wasn't sure if it was true. I checked back about 3 days later, and I had two referrals linked to my account! I wasn't even promoting it yet! That's $200 extra dollars on top of my $100 dollar bonus for 3 days!

I will say that this is a unique way  to earn some money online. I don't have to sell anything, set-up web pages, or buy domains and hosting. All I need to do is tell people about this great program and let them decide for themselves. I will tell you I have seen some high conversations for this program, because it's easy to get behind. It is truly 100% free and they give you $100 bonus for sign up. Who wouldn't want to try this service out! I hope I was able to give some information about the PreLaunchX offer and if you are interested in this Join Here Today!


Update:
I wanted to add a video to show you all how this program is working out for me as of today

1 comment:

  1. how u gotten paid yet, my name name is Alex Quinones, and i really wanna know if thie prelaunchx really if so im very interested in investing! plz contact me at this email address alexander.quinones@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete